These instructions provide specifics on inviting Powow to Google Meet calls. If you wish to dive into invite details or find out how to invite to other conference providers and offline meetings, click here.
Powow can join Google Meet meetings via a calendar invite or through the Invite to Meeting form in the webapp. Users who connected Powow and Google calendars can have Agent joining their meetings automatically.
Select what best suits you:
Upon scheduling, make sure your meeting invite has a dial-in number. Google Meet calls can be scheduled with any calendar but we highly recommend using native Google Calendar. If you need the instructions to schedule a Google Meet meeting click here.
|With meeting details Powow receives a list of meeting attendees who will get automatic access to view the meeting in Powow if registered. Later on, when the meeting is submitted you can attach each attendee to their voices if Voice ID didn't match them already.|
- Create a new meeting in your calendar. Click Join with Google Meet or ensure there are dial-in capabilities in the description of the invite. Note, dial-in details generally are available in paid plans only!
- Add Powow (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the list of the participants, just as you would for any other meeting invite:
- Click Send
- Join your meeting at the scheduled time - you will see a participant with a 209 area code. This is the Powow agent!
The Invite to Meeting form allows users to add Powow to an in-progress or scheduled meeting. This can be useful if you forgot to invite Powow during scheduling, you want to delay when the Agent joins the meeting, or if you aren’t the original meeting owner but still want to include Powow.
|With an instant invite, Powow does not receive the attendee list like in a calendar invite. Therefore, the meeting won’t appear in the other participant’s calendars by default. Make sure to share access later in meeting properties.|
- Start a meeting or enter a scheduled invite in Google Meet
- In a lower-right of a meeting window, click Meeting Details and copy joining info. Read Google instructions here
- Open Powow and click Invite to Meeting on the upper toolbar
- Choose Google Meet
- In a popup insert meeting details and select a Workgroup:
- Click Submit
- Select Go to Meeting if you wish to edit meeting details or meeting settings
- That's it! When the Agent joins, accept it as an attendee and try out Self ID!