These instructions provide specifics on inviting Powow to Zoom calls. If you wish to dive into invite details or find out how to invite to other conference providers and offline meetings, click here.
Powow can join Zoom meetings via a calendar invite or through the Invite to Meeting form in the webapp.
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Activities item is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Activity item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted activity.
|Powow joins all Zoom meetings 2 minutes later! Don't forget to admit Powow from the Waiting Room to let it hear you, or disable Waiting Room in Zoom settings.|
Select what best suits you:
Upon scheduling, make sure your meeting invite has a dial-in number. Zoom calls can be scheduled with any calendar. If you need the instructions to schedule a Zoom meeting click here.
|With meeting details Powow receives a list of meeting attendees who will get automatic access to view the meeting in Powow if registered. Later on, when the meeting is submitted you can attach each attendee to their voices if Voice ID didn't match them already.|
- Create a new meeting in Zoom, ensuring there are dial-in capabilities in the description of the invite. Note, dial-in details generally are available in paid plans only!
- Click Save to finish, and open the selected calendar service to add the meeting
- Add Powow (email@example.com) to the list of the participants, just as you would for any other meeting invite:
- Click Send
- Join your meeting at the scheduled time - you will see a participant with a 209 area code. This is the Powow agent! Admit Powow from the Waiting Room to let it hear you, or disable Waiting Room in Zoom settings.
The Invite to Meeting form allows users to add Powow to an in-progress or scheduled meeting. This can be useful if you forgot to invite Powow during scheduling, you want to delay when the Agent joins the meeting, or if you aren’t the original meeting owner but still want to include Powow.
|With an instant invite, Powow does not receive the attendee list like in a calendar invite. Therefore, the meeting won’t appear in the other participant’s calendars by default. Make sure to share access later in meeting properties.|
- Start a meeting or enter a scheduled invite in Zoom
- In a meeting window, open Participants and click Invite to copy dial-in details to the clipboard. Read Zoom instructions here.
- Open Powow and click Invite to Meeting on the upper toolbar
- Choose Zoom
- In a popup insert meeting details and select a Workgroup:
- Click Submit
- Select Go to Meeting if you wish to edit meeting details or meeting settings
- That's it! When the Agent joins, accept it as an attendee and try out Self ID!
|Example for Zoom Meeting:|
In Zoom meeting, copy any line with phone number from "one-tap mobile" section, e.g.:
then put in phone number section part with phone number:
Number in the middle will stand for Meeting ID:
The rest insert to passcode:
|The User whose Powow account the invite comes from becomes a meeting Owner. If you aren't the original meeting organizer, it is important to verify with one before inviting Powow.|