Have you come across a word or phrase you would not like to show in the transcription for meetings in your organization? If you are an Organization Admin, you have the feature that gives the ability to hide certain words in meetings of the entire organization. The feature conceals such words under a black mark.
View the Censored Language page
Go to the sidebar and open Settings . Choose Censored Language from the available options. Upon clicking, a window with a list of already added phrases will open. In the upper-right corner, find a search key that activates a field where you can search for a word or phrase that may already be included as Censored Language for your organization.
Add a New Phrase
- Click + Add New Phrase on the upper-right side, next to the search icon. In a popup insert a new Censored Language phrase
- Use to add more phrases and click the “X” if you’d like to remove them
- To apply new phrases, Save the changes
Edit/Delete Сensored Phrases
Use the more key next to each phrase to open a dropdown. From the dropdown, you can either edit the phrase or delete it.
- By clicking Edit, you will open a window where you can change the phrase
- By clicking Delete, you will remove the phrase from the list. It will no longer be censored in all the meetings
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Activities item is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Activity item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted activity.
|Keep in mind that censorship of the most common explicit language is already integrated into the system and will be displayed in diarization as “exp.”|
How Censored Language Works
Here you will learn how Powow displays censored content:
- Login Powow and open the meeting that contains the unwanted phrase
- Scroll through the diarization to the particular utterance
- You will notice black markers crossing some words: underneath censored content is hidden and inaccessible