In Powow you can access a list of all the participants in your Workgroup. The Participants section is accessible for all users within a Workgroup to view. From the list, a user can also check brief details of a given profile. In this article, you will learn where to find the Participants list and when to use it.
To see Participants, log in to Powow and select Participants on the sidebar on the left.
The Participant list displays:
- each user’s image (if uploaded)
- name and email
- number of meetings conducted
- projects, user involved in
- the time spoken during all the meetings (to ensure accurate time spoken, the user should be merged with the correct participant in a given meeting, see how to do that here)
In the Participant’s list, you can sort it by any column title. Hover over the right of each title to unhide the sort arrow. Each time you click on the arrow, the column will change its order either ascending or descending.
Navigate the List of Participants
The list of users will be displayed with search and filter options at the top:
- Activate the search by clicking on the search icon
- Search users by name or email
- Next to the search, click the funnel key to filter participants by their manager or delegated owner
- Use the arrow next to Associations to unfold this setting and filter by Program, Project, Departments, and Channels
- Use the Reset button in the upper-right window to remove all filters
When reviewing the participant list, you can change the number of participants to display per page: 20, 50, or 100. Find this option in the bottom-right, and click to open the dropdown. Use the arrows next to it to navigate between pages.
Check Participant Details
Every team member within a Workgroup has access to the Participants list. It displays all members of the current Workgroup. From the list, a user can also check brief details of a given profile.
Once you find a user you are searching for, go to the brief overview of his/her profile directly from the list by clicking on the row.
When you open a profile, you will see details that the user set up in his/her account. You may find additional information such as phone number, work location, time zone, etc. You can also see the names of departments and projects, programs, and channels associated with the user’s profile.
In the upper info bar, check the number of tasks the user was assigned to, the number of meetings they have conducted, the number of projects they take part in, and the number of minutes spoken across meetings.