Discussion in meetings often raises important concerns, potential hazards, and cautionary areas to address later. With Powow, these key Risks are identified and organized to ensure they are addressed in meeting notes and post-meeting dialogue.
Powow identifies Risks in two ways:
- In-Meeting Commands which can be stated in the meeting - Identified, Commands
- Manually in Powow for users with manage access in the meeting - Identified, Manual
After the meeting is submitted, Powow will deliver Risks using one or several methods mentioned above.
Find Risks under the tab "Analyze" on the meeting dashboard:
Risks in the Diarization
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Risk is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Risk item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted Risk.
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Activities item is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Activity item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted activity.
|Each Item that was pinned, is displayed in the list by its order in the meeting, no matter when it was added. Items that are not pinned will be at the end of the list|
Active and Inactive
All the Risk items you add through Command Recognition or manually, automatically appear in the Active list. You can move items to the Inactive folder or move back to Active by clicking Make Active or Make Inactive at the bottom right of each item. Only Active Risks will show up in the meeting minutes. When editing Minutes, you can reprioritize or remove them from the published document.
Move from Active to Inactive or vice versa:
- Hover over the row with the Risk to activate an option on the bottom-right side of the row that says Make inactive/Make active
- After clicking the option, the risk item will be moved to the opposite tab
Add New Risk
Users may need to add missing Risks to the list so none of them are missing in the Meeting Minutes. These items can be discovered while the meeting audio record is played or additionally summarised as a conclusion to the topic discussed.
Only the meeting owner and users with access to manage can add new items to the list. Users with access to view or Guests can only view active and inactive Risks. For more information on meeting permissions click here.
- To add a new Risk, enter the Meeting you wish to edit
- Click + Add New
- A field will open at the bottom of the Items list that allows you to create a new item
- Type down your Risk in the clickable field for the item text
- Pin the item to the relevant piece of dialogue so you can always get back to it. Click the pin icon next to the utterance
- Check the pin: icon should change color, the time of the utterance is showing in the editing field
- Save changes
|Give it a try for in-meeting commands. Let’s say the risk is: “now the crisis is here”. Simply say the command: “Add risk item: now the crisis is here” during a meeting. The system will list it under the Risk section. More about in-meeting commands learn here.|
Edit, Delete and Copy to the Clipboard
In each Risk, you can find the tools for managing items: Edit , Copy to the Clipboard or Delete . Clicking will copy the text and its link to the clipboard.
Only the meeting owner and users with access to manage can edit and delete items. Users with access to view or Guests can only view active and inactive Risks and copy them to the clipboard. For more information on meeting permissions click here.
You can change the Risk text, pin or repin the utterance by completing the following steps:
- Pick the Risk item you wish to change and click Edit
- The editing field will open at the bottom of the Items list
- Type your changes
- Repin Item to another utterance if needed by clicking the pin icon next to an utterance. You will see the time changing in the editing field
Next to the Copy key , you can see Delete icon . Clicking which you will delete Decision from the items list so that it does not appear in the Active or Inactive sections.
- Choose the Events you want to remove
- Click the Delete key
- Click Delete in a popup. After deleting, the item will be removed