Questions are a critical component in any meeting. With Powow, your questions are identified and organized to ensure they are addressed in meeting notes and post-meeting dialogue.
Powow identifies Questions in three ways:
- Automatic suggestions, based on statements made in the meeting - Suggested
- In-Meeting Commands which can be stated in the meeting - Identified, Commands
- Manually in Powow for users with manage access in the meeting - Identified, Manual
After the meeting is submitted, Powow will deliver Questions using one or several methods mentioned above.
Find Questions under the tab "Analyze" on the meeting dashboard:
Questions in the Diarization
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Question is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Question item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted Questions.
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Activities item is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Activity item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted activity.
Each question is displayed in the list by its order in the meeting, no matter when it was added. Items that weren't pinned will list at the end.
Active and Inactive
All the Question items appear in the Active list. You can move items to the Inactive folder or move back to Active by clicking Make Active or Make Inactive at the bottom right of each item. Only Active Questions will show up in the meeting minutes. When editing Minutes, you can reprioritize or remove them from the published document.
Only the meeting owner and users with access to manage can move items between Active and Inactive. View or Guest access does not permit users to move Questions
Move from Active to Inactive or vice versa:
- Hover over the row with a Question to activate an option in the bottom-right side of the row that says Make inactive/Make active
- After clicking the option, the Question will be moved to the opposite tab
Add New Question
Users may need to add missing Questions to the list so none of them are missing in the Meeting Minutes. These items can be discovered while the meeting audio record is played or additionally summarised as a conclusion to the topic discussed.
Only the meeting owner and users with access to manage can add new items to the list. Users with access to view or Guests can only view active and inactive Questions. For more information on meeting permissions click here.
- To add a new Question,
- Click + Add New
- A field will open at the bottom of the Items list that allows you to create a new item
- Type down your Question in the clickable field for the item text
- Pin the item to the relevant piece of dialogue so you can always get back to it by clicking the pin icon next to the utterance
- Check the pin: icon should change color, the time of the utterance shows in the editing field
- Save changes
Ask Powow to note down a Question during the meeting by giving an in-meeting command. Say “Add question item” and your question during the meeting. When the meeting is finished, go to the Questions section in Key Items to see your question in the list!
Edit, Delete and Copy to the Clipboard
In each Questions, you can find the tools for managing items: Edit , Copy to the Clipboard or Delete . Clicking will copy the text and its link to the clipboard.
Only the meeting owner and users with access to manage can edit and delete items. Users with access to view or Guests can only view active and inactive Questions and copy them to the clipboard. For more information on meeting permissions click here.
You can change the Questions text, pin or repin the utterance by completing the following steps:
- Pick the Question item you wish to change and click Edit
- The editing field will open at the bottom of the Items list
- Use the arrows on the right side of the clickable field or use a shortcut “Ctrl+F” to find the point in the meeting when the decision was made. Type your changes
- Repin Item to another utterance if needed by clicking the pin icon next to an utterance. You will see the time changing in the editing field
- Click Save
Next to the Copy key , you can see Delete icon . Clicking which you will delete Questions from the items list so that it does not appear in the Active or Inactive sections.
- Choose the Questions you want to remove
- Click the Delete key
- Click Delete in a popup. After deleting, the item will be removed