Discussion in meetings often raises important concerns, contentious topics, and problem areas to address. With Powow, these key Issues are identified and organized to ensure they are addressed in meeting notes and post-meeting dialogue.
Powow identifies Issues in three ways:
- Automatic suggestions, based on statements made in the meeting - Suggested
- In-Meeting Commands which can be stated in the meeting - Identified, Commands
- Manually in Powow for users with manage access in the meeting - Identified, Manual
After the meeting is submitted, Powow will deliver Issues using one or several methods mentioned above.
Find Issues under the tab "Analyze" on the meeting dashboard:
Issues in the Diarization
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Issues is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Issue item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted Issue.
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Activities item is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Activity item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted activity.
|Each Item that was pinned, is displayed in the list by its order in the meeting, no matter when it was added. Items that weren’t pinned will list in the end as adding.|
Active and Inactive
All the Issue items appear in the Active list. You can move items to the Inactive folder or move back to Active by clicking Make Active or Make Inactive at the bottom right of each item. Only Active Issues will show up in the meeting minutes. When editing Minutes, you can reprioritize or remove them from the published document.
Only the meeting owner and users with access to manage can move items between Active and Inactive. View or Guest access does not permit users to move Issues.
Move from Active to Inactive or vice versa:
- Hover over the row with the Issue to activate an option in the bottom-right side of the row that says Make inactive/Make active
- After clicking the option, the issue item will be moved to the opposite tab
Add New Issue
Users may need to add missing Issues to the list so none of them are missing in the Meeting Minutes. These items can be discovered while the meeting audio record is played or additionally summarised as a conclusion to the topic discussed.
Only the meeting owner and users with access to manage can add new items to the list. Users with access to view or Guests can only view active and inactive Issues. For more information on meeting permissions click here.
- Click + Add New
- A field will open at the bottom of the Items list that allows you to create a new item
- Type your issue in the clickable field for the item text
- Pin the item to the relevant piece of dialogue so you can always get back to it. Click the pin icon next to the utterance
- Check the pin: icon should change color, the time of the utterance is showing in the editing field
- Save changes
|In-meeting commands are a great way to give Powow direction on what to list in Issues. Let’s say that your Issue is: “They did not deliver the message in time”. In the meeting, say the command “Add Issue item: they did not deliver the message in time” and it will appear in Powow after the meeting. Learn more about in-meeting commands here.|
Edit, Delete and Copy to the Clipboard
In each Issue, you can find the tools for managing items: Edit , Copy to the Clipboard or Delete . Clicking will copy the text and its link to the clipboard.
Only the meeting owner and users with access to manage can edit and delete items. Users with access to view or Guests can only view active and inactive Issues and copy them to the clipboard. For more information on meeting permissions click here.
You can change the Issue text, pin or repin the utterance by completing the following steps:
- Pick the Issue item you wish to change and click Edit
- The editing field will open at the bottom of the Items list
- Use the arrows on the right side of the clickable field or use a shortcut “Ctrl+F” to find the point in the meeting when the decision was made. Type your changes
- Repin Item to another utterance if needed by clicking the pin icon next to an utterance. You will see the time changing in the editing field
- Click Save