First, start by setting up your personal account. Then enter your organizational details and conclude the setup phase by entering billing information. We’ll give you the step-by-step in this article!
Manage Account Profile
- Upon logging to Powow, you will land on the Meetings Flow dashboard
- Find your name in the upper toolbar on the right-hand side
- Click to open the dropdown and proceed to the Manage Profile center
- Here you can add or edit Profile Details, Profile Access, and User Affiliation
Manage Organization Details
As an Organization Admin, you can access a page that allows you to manage your Organization’s information in the app.
- Open the menu on the left and choose Organization
- Find Organization Details from the available options. A board with information and editable details will appear
- Scroll down to see all of the options available
- Click Edit where you wish to make changes
- Edit your company name, time zone, and location in Main Details
- Set up the contact of the primary account credit card you are using
- Insert your billing contact
- Specify a contact of the person that everyone will address technical issues
- Set custom names for associations if you wish
Optionally, set up plugins for direct conference tool connection as needed for your Organization.
- Microsoft Adapter Lite: add Powow to your MS Teams meetings without dial-in information needed.
- Microsoft Search Connector: search meetings in Teams.
- TEC: connect to invite Powow automatically.
Manage Billing Details
Billing information is essential for every Organization in Powow to function. Go to the menu from the left, click Organization, and choose Billing from the available options to access the billing dashboard.
The dashboard in the billing section is separated into various clickable sections (cards). Below you can read a brief overview of each card.
- Current Month Invoice — Spending of organization in the current billing month. Go to View Details to see the itemized description of the invoice.
- Payment Plans — Your currently selected service plan. To change your selection, click Edit and select one of the service plans. To see more information on Service Plans, click Plans Details in the upper right.
- Trial Information — Three months from the registration.
- Payment Methods — Powow accepts only credit cards. We strive to provide you more payment options in the future.
- Invoices — All payments that were made since the account was registered. You can download a PDF/Print your invoices by clicking on the invoices page.
- Close Organization — If you decide not to continue using Powow’s unparalleled functionality, this button will take you to the form to specify a reason for account closing. After confirming your message, it will proceed to our support team. It should take us 3 business days to review your application.
By closing the organization you confirm the understanding that you will lose access to all your meetings data, audio records, editing, etc.
Set up Workgroups
With Powow, you can organize your Organization members into various Workgroups. In Powow, Workgroups are environments with segregated data access and permissions. This allows big companies with many employees to better organize and secure their meetings on the Powow platform. The following link will take you to the article with a detailed explanation of Workgroups.