The Organization Details section sets up your Organization in Powow. Here, you can input your details that will take effect across the whole Organization, including across Workgroups. These details include contacts, associations, and more.
To input or change your Organization Details, open the menu on the left, and choose Organization. Pick Organization Details from the available options. A window with your existing details will open.
- Main Details — company name, time zone, and other location information
- Primary account contact, the main person with whom Powow should connect for administrative purposes
- Billing contact, the person responsible for billing in your company
- Technical contact, the representative that will provide technical support for Users
- Custom Association names - allows you to customize the types of Associations that exist in your organization. This should mirror the structure of your company. By default, the names of the Associations are: Program, Project, Department, Channel, and Workgroup
- Use the Edit key next to each section in Organization Details to change or add new information
- Click Save