Custom Labels is a filter that allows you to categorize meetings by your own labels in addition to organization Associations. This feature is personalized, other organization members will not be able to see your labels. If you are a member of more than one Workgroup, each will have different labels.
|Custom labels are available only with the Enterprise plan.|
Custom Labels are stored within your webapp under the Settings.
Create a New Label
To add a new Custom Label for your meetings, follow the steps below:
- Login to Powow
- In the sidebar on the left pick Settings
- Select Custom Labels
- Click + Add new phrase in the upper-right corner
- Create a Lable title in a popup
- Save your changes
Manage Custom Labels
On top of the Labels list, you can find a search key and an + Add a new label button to its right.
On the right of every label in the list, you can find a more key . It opens a dropdown where you can Edit or Delete items.
- Click Edit to change the name of the label, click Save to keep your edits
- Click Delete to remove the label from the list. A confirmation message will appear, you can submit or cancel your action
Once you have formed a list of all the labels you need, start applying them in your meetings.
Apply Custom Labels
Labels are meant to categorize your meetings to help you in navigation, search, and analysis in Powow.
Start with creating a list of custom labels. Once you have created your labels, you should apply them to the meetings. You can apply labels to all the meetings that you own or manage.
- Login to Powow
- Open the Meeting you wish to apply Labels to
- Find Associations on the meeting dashboard
- Click Edit
- Find Custom Labels between Project and Departments
- Click and choose the label from the dropdown list
- Click again if you would like to add more labels. You can add as many Custom Labels as you’d like
- Use next to each label name to remove it
- Click Save to keep changes
Once you are done with associating meetings with labels, you can start using them. Below see where to apply this tool:
- In a calendar and list views’ meetings filter. Choose one particular label in the Associations feature. Use the arrow to unfold filters.
- When creating a series for Meeting to Meeting. Choose Custom Labels from the attributes. You can add more filters here with more labels.