Working on a multi-step project and need to track progress over time? Want to analyze all of your team’s meetings this week to identify trends? By creating a meeting series, you speed up your access to critical information and sharpen your ability to identify patterns in that information.
In this article, you will learn how to create a new Meeting to Meeting series and manage it.
Meeting to Meeting is permissioned to all users in a given Workgroup. Within the Meeting to Meeting module, users gain high-level insights and data points from all non-private meetings, even those they do not have access to.
|Meeting to Meeting feature is accessible only with the Enterprise plan.|
All users in the Workgroup can view, change and add their own meeting series. Since the feature is personalized, the User will see only his/her series.
|Meetings that are set as Private or have confidential content will be hidden from Meeting to Meeting for all users.|
Create New Series
Meeting to Meeting is stored in the webapp under Analytics.
- Login to Powow
- In the sidebar on the left choose Analytics
- Click Meeting to Meeting
- In the Meeting to Meeting window click +Create New Series
- Insert the series title in a popup
- After titling your series, set up filters for your series based on Associations or Custom Labels. See more information about the filters below!
- When ready, click Save (or Cancel the action if you changed your mind)
- A new series will appear immediately on the list. You will see its title and information in the subtitles including the number of meetings in this series and when the last meeting was created
- Select Filter Type - either include or exclude
- Select Attributes - program, project, department, custom labels, or meeting owner which will define your series
- Select Value - a dropdown menu will show available options for your selected attribute
- If you need additional filters to create your series, click . Another filter will appear with the same fields as above
A list of series is easy to navigate and simple to manage. To find a particular Series use the search in the upper-right next to Create a New Series.
Set up the number of rows per page to display: 20, 50, or 100. Find it at the right bottom of the window, click to open the dropdown. Use arrows next to it to navigate between pages.
Use more key to edit or delete the meeting series.
- Click Edit to open series settings. Change title and filters similarly to how you created them
- Choose to Delete if you wish to remove the series from your list. Confirm in the popup