Accept the invitation
Are you a lucky recipient of an invitation from Powow? Then this article is for you! Follow the steps to register, and you are ready to start untapping the value of meetings in Powow. In this article, you will get to know Powow and learn more about its functionality.
Upon access to the Meeting Flows, you will start receiving welcome tooltips. We recommend reading these tooltips as helpful guides to get you started. If you are already an expert, skip them in the upper-right corner of the window. Use the arrow to move between tips. You will find many useful tips on how to navigate some functions of the webapp. To re-enable tooltips, click in the upper toolbar and choose “Re-enable Tooltips” from the unfolding menu.
Set up your profile
- Go to the Manage Profile section by clicking on your name in the upper toolbar.
- Upload your picture, add your work location and phone number, change the time zone, etc., using the Edit button.
- In the Access board, add your manager or delegate an owner to your meetings, which gives Manage access to your team members.
- Select your Home Workgroup (if you are included in multiple Workgroups). All meetings invited via calendar invites will be automatically assigned to your Home Workgroup by default.
- In the User Affiliation section, click Edit to add programs and projects you participate in. You should set up your work department, and working channels as well.
- Enroll your Voice ID to be recognized at meetings automatically.
- Set up your personal integrations for your choice. Link your Zoom account to download meetings to Powow from your Zoom Cloud. Enable TEC to invite Powow automatically if your Organization supports it. Subscribe to your Google Calendar and get all your meetings in Powow without inviting the agent each time.
|For more information, check the Manage Profile Details article.|
Review Powow Demo Meeting and Record Your Own
After registration, every Powow user has one demo meeting in their profile. The meeting will walk you through key features and learn more about what a Powow meeting looks like.
The demo meeting will be listed in your default Workgroup.
Go ahead and record your own very first meeting in the Powow webapp! Learn how to invite Powow to your conference platform in our article Invite Powow to your Meetings.