Bookmark important Moments from a meeting and then share them with teammates to ask a question, give recognition, or start a conversation. Moments enable everyone to participate in the meeting, even if they didn’t attend.
There are two ways to create moments:
- On the meeting using in-meeting commands
- Manually after the meeting
Users with manage access to the meeting can create moments manually. Though during the meeting, any participant can add one with in-meeting commands.
Add New Moments
Create a new Moment without leaving the meeting transcript. Highlight the part that you think deserves attention and save it to the list of moments. Every moment in the list will be saved with the creator’s name.
You may highlight any portion of the transcript, large or small, to add as a Moment.
- Login to Powow and open a Meeting
- In diarization highlight the text you want to add as a Moment
- Click the plus which only appears after highlighting:
- In the drop-down, choose Add Moment:
- In the pop-up, you can make edits to the Moment before clicking Save. The new item will appear in the Moments on the meeting dashboard:
Users with either manage or view access can view listed moments in the transcript. By clicking a moment in the list, the transcript will scroll to the relevant point with the moment.
Sharing a Moment
The ability to share Moments with your team lets you collaborate and innovate around important parts of meetings. By sharing a link to a Moment, your team instantly accesses the point in the meeting transcript you want to discuss.
- Go to the Moments feature on the dashboard
- Find the link icon in the top right corner of every moment
- One-click copies the link to your clipboard
That’s it! Now paste it to whatever tool you use to communicate with your teammates (e.g. MS Teams, Slack, Outlook).
|Make sure to share meeting access to all users that receive the Moments link. Without access, users can’t view the Moment!|
Deleting a Moment
If you no longer want to bookmark a Moment, follow these steps:
- Click the more key on the upper right of the window
- In the dropdown click Delete
- Confirm the step in the popup