Check your Invoices
This article is written for Organization Admins that are responsible for account billing in their company. All billing is done collectively for the organization, across all associated Workgroups. In the invoice’s Workgroup column you can see from which Workgroups the charges came.
You'll receive an invoice on the 1st day of each month (end of the billing period). The invoice will show all Powow charges processed during the prior month. You will also see your total spending amount at the top of the billing dashboard.
To find Invoices, open the sidebar menu on the left, and choose Organization. From the available options, pick the Billing section. On the billing dashboard’s upper window, find the Current Month Invoice. Click View Details to open the invoice document.
Current Month Invoice
The Current Month Invoice will help you track your daily cost spendings; you can use the scroll bar to see all charges. Charges will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of the billing period (1st of the month). The date and time displayed in the invoice are linked to the Time Zone set in the account from which the invoice is viewed.
Costs for users in an Organization
In Powow’s Essential, Professional, and Enterprise plans, every user registered under your organization will be charged a user fee. Your invoice will list user charges daily, starting each billing month.
The formula for the daily charges is:
Price per user-month × Number of users
Days of the month
For example: if you are on the Enterprise Service plan and you have 100 Users registered on October 23rd, then by October 23rd daily user charge will be calculated as follows:
$20 × 100 = $64,52
If the next day the number of users in the organization is reduced or expanded, the daily user charges will adjust accordingly.
To see past Invoices, go back to the billing dashboard. On the Invoices board:
|Choose the period that you wish to review. Proceed to the invoice details document by clicking anywhere in the row of a particular period.||OR||Click View All Invoices in the top right of the board.|
The invoice status
The status will show you whether the payment was processed. You will see it in the status column on the board or the invoice details document heading:
- Paid — the payment has been processed successfully
- Overdue — the payment was unsuccessful. Please check your credit card (cash amount available, payment limits, etc.) and click the Recharge button
- Processing — the payment is still processing. If the payment is successful, it will then change to Paid or back to Overdue otherwise.
To download or print the invoice document, find the more key next to each invoice. You can also find it in the top right window of the invoice details view.
- In the dropdown, choose Download PDF to save the document on your computer
- Choose Print to open your printer settings
Manage Payment Methods
Currently, only payments by credit card are available in the Powow web app.
To add your credit card, open the sidebar menu from the left of the window and choose the Organization menu From the available options, pick the Billing section. On the billing dashboard, under the Current Month Invoice on the right, find Payment Methods.
To insert your card details, follow these steps:
- Click Edit to open payment method settings
- Find the + Add Payment Method button in the top right of the page
- A window will pop up asking your card number, its expiration date, and CVC code
- Fill in and click Save to confirm the action
- A new card will appear on the page
- To manage existing card details, use the more key in the top right of every card
- In the dropdown, choose Edit to change the expiration date of your card
- Choose Delete to remove your card from the board
- Save changes to apply
Change Service Plan
Looking for more features in the web app? In this article, you can find a step-by-step guide on how to upgrade (or downgrade) your service plan.
You can choose from Essentials, Pro, Enterprise, and Enterprise Trial plans to fit your Organization’s needs.
To see what features each service plan provides, read the article here.
To find Service Plans, open the sidebar menu on the left, and choose Organization. From the available options, pick the Billing section. On the billing dashboard find Service Plan.
Choose your plan
- Next to your service plan click Edit. The screen will open with cards, each for a different Service Plan. Note, you can determine what your current plan is by the “Selected” status on it
- Click Set Service Plan on the plan you would like to change to. The window will pop up asking if you are sure about this action
- Click Agree or Cancel to discard the action
|Every user in the organization will receive a message of the changes in the notification center.|
You may also double-check the features available in each plan by clicking the Service Plan Details button in the upper right. It will open a new tab in your browser with a description of the features included in each plan.