Any Activity in your meeting can be transformed into a task by assigning a performer and a deadline. The assigner and assignee can track the completion of the task through the Tasks section. In this article, you will learn how to work with the Tasks and navigate its features.
Tasks available for all the users in a given Workgroup. There are two tabs: all and personal.
- All: displays all the tasks in a given Workgroup from meetings to which you have access, regardless of who is assigned.
- Personal: the display of tasks assigned to you. Tasks mentioned here can be assigned in any meeting within one Workgroup. In addition, tasks assigned to you from meetings you don’t have access to will also display here.
Every user with access to a meeting can track and assign tasks unless the meeting was set up to private. In private meetings, only the Meeting Owner can create a tracking activity.
Location of Tasks
To access the Tasks section, go to the sidebar, and choose the Tasks menu item. Each task is displayed with detail into which meeting the activity originated, whom it was assigned, by what user it was assigned, and a deadline date.
Navigate the tasks list
Task lists will be displayed with helpful search and properties on the top:Activate the search by clicking on the icon
- Search tasks by description
- Next to the search filter, choose what task tab you want to be displayed: organization or personal
- Sort the order of tasks by text description, due date, owner, or performer
- Every time you click on the name of order, the list will change its order, either ascending or descending
- Click the funnel key to filter tasks by:
- Use the Reset button in the upper right window to set the settings to default
If you are a User who just received a new task, you will see the task with your name in a Task list. Use the sorting tool to filter to personal tasks. Check the details in the subtitles. Make sure to perform the task by the due date and mark it as completed .
|By clicking once at the sorting property, the order will descend; you can confirm by the word Desc. Click one more time, and the order will ascend.|
Edit and Delete Tasks
Task editing will be helpful if there is a need to change the performer, deadline, or correct the text of the current task. Any User can reassign the task to their own account.
|Any user that has access to the task can mark it as complete, edit it, or delete it. Admins have access to the change history as needed.|
Use to Edit or Delete a task from the dropdown:
- Click Edit
- In a popup fill in the following changes: meeting; due date; performer; activity
- Click Save