Powow gives the meeting owner full control over meeting processes. Each meeting created has a status. You can find the status in the meeting next to its title, in the meetings list view, or in the call history. There are five types of meeting statuses:
the meeting is planned in the calendar. Join info* for the meeting can be changed if needed.
*join info - includes but is not limited to the dial-in number, passcode, meeting id, meeting URL, depending on the conference tool used.
|The meeting is happening now; you can view meeting dial-in info but cannot change it.|
|There are several errors you might encounter in this status. If an error occurs, you will also be notified via email. If you can not detect the issue, try the Redial key. If the issue is due to incorrect meeting dial-in information, it can be changed here.|
|The meeting is being transcribed and analyzed.|
|This is the final phase of the submission process. Completed, successful meetings will remain in this status. Meeting dial-in info can be viewed but can’t be changed.|
On the upper toolbar of the Powow web app, users can find a phone book icon named Calls. In Calls, you can access your call information at any time.
Within the Calls dropdown, you can:
- View meeting status
- Unfold the meeting and see its dial-in info
- Have the agent redial into the meeting
- View and manage calls with issue alerts
- Proceed to meeting details
- Change the dial-in info
- Announce a security code
Managing Dial-Info from within a Meeting in Powow
Users can unfold meeting dial-in info by clicking the meeting’s status. Only meeting owners or users with Manage access can change the dial-in info, including the conference tool before the meeting starts. Meeting Owners can also redial if an issue occurs or initiate the security code announcement during the meeting
Users can find the status button next to the meeting title. One click unfolds the dial-in-info.
Here you can:
- View an issue if one occurs
- Redial the Powow Agent into the meeting
- Change dial-in-info
- Initiate Powow’s security code announcement
To change the dial-in info:
- Click Edit at the bottom of the dropdown
- In the popup, fill in the required fields or click Change application if you wish to use a different conference tool
- Submit to save your changes
Announce a Security Code at the Meeting
To ensure the Powow Agent is, in fact, the Powow Agent during a meeting, users with access to manage access can activate Powow to state a randomized five-digit security code.
- Click the meeting status of any ongoing meeting in the webapp or the call history section
- Click the Announce key
- Confirm the announcement matched what is displayed on the web app