This article will help you navigate the properties of a meeting in Powow including access, privacy, and associations.
The meeting Title can be changed with these steps.
- Hover over the meeting Title with your cursor
- You will see a pen icon, like on the screenshot below
- Tap the icon and edit your Title
- Click Save
Set up the Criticality of the meeting from low to high to establish the importance of the meeting.
- If criticality is not set yet, click the grey Criticality icon
- Choose the desired level from the dropdown list
- See the Criticality image updates the color
Privacy. Mark a meeting as private to limit access to it. To change the status, just click on the lock icon. It will change the color from grey to turquoise. More about Private vs non-Private meetings is in the comparison table here.
- Only the owner of the meeting can change its status.
- Private meetings won’t be shown in any global analytics.
- Only the Meeting Owner will be able to manage access and share the content, download, track analytics, etc.
- If you receive manage access to the private meeting, you can only edit diarization or add and delete new items, but you will not be able to share meeting access with your teammates, publish or download meeting minutes, or download the meeting in its entirety.
|You can also set up confidential content in settings to make all future meetings with particular content automatically private. Learn how to create confidential content here.|
Recurrent meetings. If the meeting was set up as recurrent in the conference application, the web app will sign it with the recurrency icon: two arrows following each other. You can also find this sign near the title in the meeting preview window.
|Not all of the conference tools give information of attendees in the invitation email from which Powow takes the Participant list. In this case, users should be added manually from the Access (or Participants) list.|
Share Access to a meeting with your team members but don't always let them edit the content. Manage their access with granular permissions using the Access feature. Check the Sharing Meeting Access article for more information on how to do it.
Set up Associations on the Key Items board. Indicate what Program, Project, and Departments your meeting is associated with. Plus, use Custom Labels for fast filtering and for Meeting to Meeting analytics.
If you need to create new associations, use the links shown here to find relevant articles:
- To customize associations, enter the meeting you want to modify in Powow, on the Key Items dashboard choose Associations
- Click Edit
- Choose Program and Project from the dropdown (you can choose only one of each)
- Choose Custom Labels from dropdown by clicking at (you can choose as many labels as you’d like)
- Choose Departments from the dropdown by also using a key. Feel free to add as many Departments as you need
- Remove Labels and Departments using next to each item
- Save or Cancel your changes