Share your Powow organization with employees so they can also view and own meetings, leave comments, and participate in other activities throughout Powow. Need help with your administrative responsibilities inside the webapp? Invite others to join you as an Organization Admin instead or change a User's status to an Admin.
A User is an account holder with limited manage permissions. A User will have access to some sections while other sections will be restricted. With One-Click registration activated, users can register to your Organization without an invitation, by using a company domain, mentioned in settings.
Admin is an account holder with extended manage permissions. Admins will have access to all the organizational sections in the webapp but do not have extended privileges to view or manage meetings. Click here for more details on account permissions.
To see a list of Users (or Admins), login to your Powow account, go to the menu on the left, choose Organization, and select Users (or Admins) from the available options. You will see the list with brief user details, a search key on the top , and the Invite User button next to it. Using the list, you can manage any User's (Admin's) profile details or delete/disable their accounts.
Sort the list of Admins by any column title. Hover over the right to each title to unhide the arrow. With each click on the arrow, the list will sort by its values, either descending or ascending.
Invite New Users to your Organization
To invite a new User to your Powow organization, all that required is a corporate email address. If the organization has more than one Workgroup, users must be first invited to just one of them. This Workgroup will be the user's Home Workgroup.
- Click + Invite User
- Type is the invitee’s corporate email address
- Choose the user’s Home Workgroup from the dropdown
- Click Save to send the invitation. New users will receive an email invitation and will be able to create an account in your organization
|With One-Click registration activated, users can register to your Organization without an invitation, by using a company domain, mentioned in settings.|
- Users will receive access to all webapp features, accept the menu Organization and the Correction Phrases feature from the Setting section. A choice of permissions will depend on the organization's Payment Plan.
- Admins will receive access to all webapp features to manage organization details, billing plans, invite new users, and others. A choice of permissions will also depend on the organization's Payment Plan. If you wish, you can limit permissions to a particular employee.
|Expiration date: the system will send an invitation to the employee’s email address, and they will be able to create an account in your organization. The invitation link for users has an expiry date of 14 days. Please make sure you use the link before this time.|