Unlike other conference call providers that require dial-in details to let Powow in and record your meetings, Microsoft Teams allows access in several ways. If your Teams subscription gives you access only to URL-based invites, Powow can also join!
Connect Microsoft Teams Adapter Lite and unlock URL-based invites for every user in your organization. To complete one-time setup steps, log in to Powow with the Organization Admin account. If you don't possess such, please, provide these instructions to the team-mate that does.
With Microsoft Teams Adapter Lite connected, users can invite Powow to MS Teams meetings in two ways (click the links to get step-by-step instructions):
- directly from your Outlook calendar or MS Teams Calendar
- from within the webapp by clicking Invite to Meeting from the upper toolbar
Office 365 Admin Only - Configure Teams to allow Powow to connect:
- Go to the Organization menu and choose Integrations. Find Microsoft Teams Adapter Lite and dive into adapter settings
- In settings, click Connect next to Status
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft authorization window. Enter your Office 365 admin login credentials
- After logging in, you will see a pop-up window with a list of permissions required by Powow. Review and click Accept to proceed
- That's it! Upon the successful connection, you will see the pop-up message and status change to Connected as shown on the video below
With Microsoft Teams Adapter Lite now connected, you and your colleagues can include Powow in your meetings by adding email@example.com to the Teams meeting invite. No dial-in numbers are required!
You can quickly find the utterance in the diarization from where the Activities item is taken: all the items are highlighted.
If you click the Activity item in the list, the diarization automatically scrolls to the relevant point in the meeting with a highlighted activity.
|The integration is designed for the Microsoft environment and works with MS Teams and Outlook calendars.|
Option1: Calendar invite
Open MS Teams and proceed to schedule your meeting.
- Open Teams Calendar (or Outlook calendar with enabled MS Teams) from the sidebar menu. If you don’t see the Calendar option in Teams, contact your company’s Office 365 administrator
- Add meeting details like start and end time as normal
- Add invitees to your meeting as you usually do
- In the field Add required attendees add the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your other invitees
- Click Save
That's it! Powow will join your meetings at the scheduled time and the analyzed meeting will be available in the Powow web app shortly after it is concluded!
|If you wish to use a Phone number and conference ID for your MS Teams meetings, disconnect the integration and follow these steps.|
Option 2: Instant Invite
The Invite to Meeting form allows users to add Powow to an in-progress or scheduled meeting. This can be useful if you forgot to invite Powow during scheduling, you want to delay when the Agent joins the meeting, or if you aren’t the original meeting owner but still want to include Powow.
Follow these steps to invite Powow to your meeting:
- Start a meeting with Microsoft Teams or find a scheduled invite
- Find the required invite URL
- Open Powow and click Invite to Meeting on the upper toolbar
- Choose Microsoft Teams
- In a popup insert meeting details and select a Workgroup:
- Click Submit
- Select Go to Meeting if you wish to edit meeting details or meeting settings
- That's it! When the Agent joins, accept it as an attendee and try out Self ID!
Disconnect Teams Adapter Lite
To disconnect Microsoft Teams Adapter Lite integration follow the steps below:
- Login to Powow and choose the Organization menu section
- Choose Integrations from available options
- Click Microsoft Teams Adapter Lite
- In the integrations’ settings click Disconnect
- Confirm your action in a pop-up window
|Teams Administrator can go to the AAD Azure Management Portal, find the Powow application in the application view, select and delete it to revoke granted permissions.|