As an account holder in Powow, you have a personal page with account details that can be set up as desired. The profile center is located under your user name in the upper toolbar. Here you will see four tabs: Profile Details, User Affiliation, Voice ID (with Self ID), and Integrations.
- Login to your Powow account;
- Open the dropdown by clicking your name from the right-hand side;
- Choose Manage Profile.
In the Profile Details tab, you can adjust information and change settings in your account. Click Edit where it's available to make changes. In the popup window, make desired changes and click Save.
- Start with uploading your Profile Picture. The optimal image size is up to 1 Mb;
- Fill out your Phone Number, Work Location, Nearest Meeting Room (if applicable), and Time Zone. Keep in mind that the Calendar in the Meetings tab will be adjusted according to the time zone you choose;
- Change your Password (if needed). Type in the new password twice and save the changes;
- The fields Organization Role and Profile Status can be changed only by Organization Admins from the Settings menu.
The Access section enables you to manage the visibility of your meetings; it will allow you to add and edit your:
- Home Workgroup - where your meetings scheduled via calendar invite will be submitted. You can choose only one Home Workgroup;
- My Workgroups - the list of Workgroups you have been invited to, including your Home Workgroup. The list is also visible in the dropdown on the left sidebar menu;
- Email Aliases - add more email addresses that you are likely to use to invite Powow to your meetings. The feature allows you to add as many emails as you’d like unless the email is already registered under a different Powow account;
- Delegate Owner - delegate ownership of your meetings. If you delegate ownership, you will lose access to view or manage meetings you create and pass it to the Delegated User;
- Manager - specify your manager in the organization if you have one. The manager gets View Access to all meetings you own;
- Delegators - displays users that set you up as Delegated Owner;
- Subordinates - shows users that set you up as a Manager.
The data that you will see in the Activity section will help you track unwanted activities on your page:
- the date you joined
- the date you last logged
- last login IP