The Calendar will likely be your most visited page in Powow. It displays all planned and past meetings for you to dive into. If calendars aren’t your thing, the page can be switched to a list view that displays the meetings' list instead. Each view has its own instructions that you will learn in this article.
You can access the calendar from the sidebar menu. It will display the current month: past meetings in green, planned meetings in white, and empty days when you were meeting-free. At the top, there is a property bar which includes:
|search field to quickly access meeting that you are looking for|
|months key to switch between previous and next|
|key to bring you back to the current month|
|dropdown to adjust to month, week, and day view of the calendar|
|list view to switch out of calendar view|
|filter key to open a filter features window|
Next to every meeting that you own, you can see a little owner icon . Meetings without the icon are those you were invited to or given access to view or manage.
Next to the Today key, click the dropdown and choose a time period you'd like to display: month, week, or day.
To switch to the list view, click ; you can find it to the left of the filter icon. Once you click the list view icon , it will change to the calendar icon so that you can switch back to the calendar view.
Now that you are on the list view, you can see meetings listed one by one with some of their properties.
- The silhouette icon next to the title indicates meetings of your ownership
- The date will show the time when the meeting was created
- Duration of the meeting
- Owner’s name
- Sentiment Score
- Engagement score
Sort the list of meetings by any column title. Hover over the right to each title to unhide the arrow. Each time you click on the arrow, the column will change its order, either ascending or descending.
Similar to the calendar view, the list view will be displayed with search and properties on the top. Activate the search by clicking the icon
Next to search, click the dropdown and choose a time period you’d like to display: All time, This Month, This Week, or Today.
Use the funnel to filter through the meeting list. This is the same as it was shown in the calendar view.
To open the filter bar, click the funnel key next to the list/calendar icon .
Filter meetings by Privacy, Confidential Content, eliminate Planned meetings, these that you own, filter by Criticality, Owner, Start and End Date, Duration, Associations, Permissions (your access to meetings).
By activating two or more filter keys, your search will shorten to even more specific parameters. Remember that you can also filter by Associations. Use the arrow next to it to unfold this setting, such as Program, Project, Department, and Custom Labels.
Use the Reset key in the upper-right window to set filter settings to default.
|Filter and Search can be applied at the same time!|
- Click any of the finished meetings in the list or calendar to see a meeting preview
- In the pop-up, scroll down to see: meeting properties, date and time, owner, list of participants, associations, sentiment, and engagement score
- On the top-right of the preview window, you can find criticality and privacy icons. If the properties are enabled, the icons will be colored. If the meeting is recurrent or has confidential content, the associated icons will also be displayed in the top-right corner
- A View Meeting Minutes key will appear when the owner posts minutes
- Click Go to Meeting to access a meeting management section